Level 3 Sports Massage Therapy
Manual -Candidates will receive a Level 3 Diploma in Sports Massage manual when booking and be asked to read through specific sections and utilise e-learning below to help with revision.
E-learning- is included in the cost of the course. It is designed to offer a different learning style from the manual as some of our candidates prefer visual and interactive learning as they struggle to study from the book alone. Within the e-learning resource it will cover:
- Anatomy and physiology for sports massage
- Principles of health and fitness
- Understanding the principles of soft tissue dysfunction
- Professional practice in sports massage
- Sports massage treatments
Active IQ has advised that candidates would require a laptop or computer to access your e-Learning account as an iPad or mobile phone would not have the full capability to perform all the functions within the e-Learning.
Level 4 Sports Massage Therapy
Manual -Candidates will receive a Level 4 Certificate in Sports Massage manual when booking and be asked to read through specific sections to prepare for the course.
To bring with you to the course
- 2 x pillows, 2 large towels and two small towels, optional bolsters
- Waterproof pillowcases
- Shorts and a vest top
- Sports Massage manual, notepaper and pen
- Packed lunch, plenty of water and snacks