British Weightlifting and Kettlebell Tutor and Assessor.
I am an elite level CrossFit competitor most recently competing in Madrid, London and Tenerife. Whilst CrossFit is my focus I often moonlight as an Olympic weightlifter and last year qualified and competed at the British weightlifting championships in 2018.
My main roles within Fitness Training Scotland are:
- Delivering and Assessing the Certificate in Fitness Instructing – Gym based level 2 qualification
- Delivering and Assessing the Certificate in Personal Training level 3 qualification
- Delivering and Assessing FTScotland’s Kettlebell Instructor Award
My relevant fitness qualifications for FTS are:
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Level 1 Cross Fit Trainer
- Level 2 Certificate in Coaching weightlifting
- Injury Rehabilitation, Biomechanies & Kinetics Specialist / Therapist.