Home / Referral Scheme
Referral Scheme Application
Terms & Conditions
- Once you are registered on the Referral scheme, Fitness Training Scotland will provide you with your own login details and unique discount code.
- Once logged into to your FTS account you will see your referrals progress, identifying when they have paid in full and been certificated. This will then allow you to invoice for payment.
- You will only receive payment once your referral has paid in full and has been certificated for the qualification, they used your unique discount code for.
- Your referral will be able to access a discount from using your unique discount code only from the list of our packages and courses shown below.
CourseFriends DiscountReferrers paymentActive IQ Level 2&3 Gym and Personal Trainer Package£100 off£100Level 3&4 Sports Massage Therapy Package£100 off£100Level 3 Diploma in Personal Trainer course£75 off£75Level 3 Sports Massage Therapy course£75 off£75Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instructing course£45 off£45Level 2 Certificate in Group Training course£45 off£45
table above identifies the discount your referral will receive when booking a course from the list. This table also identifies the payment you will receive as a referrer once your referral pays in full and receives their certificate.
- You will receive your referral payment once we have your invoice, your payment will be sent through BACS once your referral has paid in full and has been certificated for their chosen qualification.
- If your referral cancels or doesn’t complete their course, you will not receive your referral payment.
- For your referral and yourself to qualify for the scheme, your referral must be completely referred by yourself. Not having communications with FTS staff about course details prior to applying the discount code. If your referral contacts FTS after receiving your unique discount code the referral scheme will apply.
- There are no limits to the number of referrals that you can make.
- Your referral must be 16 years old or over.
- This discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers that Fitness Training Scotland are running.
- Both FTS and you reserves the right to cancel the Referral scheme with each other at any time, this must be done via email.
- As a way of boosting your earnings while using the Referral Scheme, we would recommend you follow, like and share Fitness Training Scotland through your social media accounts.
- Promoting and Referring our packages can be done verbally, through email or social media, all communications must be in a professional manner and to a high standard.
- When promoting our packages and courses you will comply with applicable laws or regulations (including, without limitation, copyright laws and anti-spam laws).
- The information in your promotions/referral must be accurate. You cannot offer your referral something that FTS doesn’t deliver.
- The referral scheme only applies to the above packages and courses.
- You will not use our Referral scheme for any illegal or unauthorised purpose.
- You will not misrepresent your relationship with FTS to any third party and you will not make any warranty or representation on behalf of FTS (including with respect to the pricing of FTS courses and what the courses include)
- Your participation in the Referral Scheme does not and will not violate any agreement between you and a third party.
- You agree that FTS will have no liability for your breach of our agreed term and conditions.
- FTS reserves the right, to modify or replace any of these Terms and Conditions, or change, suspend, or discontinue the Referral Scheme at any time by posting a notice on our website or by sending you an email.