About the Apprenticeship
The apprenticeship in Leisure Management is the route for individuals who are working within a leisure and fitness supervisory/management position and want gain a qualification in management.
Throughout the Apprenticeship candidates will complete the following units:
- A323 – Manage your own resources and professional development
- A21 – Support the efficient use of resources
- C27 – Ensure the health, safety, welfare and security of customers and staff
- C33 – Work with others to improve customer service
- D210 – Promote equality and diversity in sport and physical activity
Four other optional units have to be completed to make up the full award. These can be discussed with our development team.
Core Skills Included in Apprenticeship
- Working with Others Level 5
- Problem solving Level 5
- Numeracy Level 5
- Information Technology Level 5
- Communication Level 5
- This qualification can take up to 18 months to complete.
If you are interested in one of our Apprenticeship programmes, either for yourself or for your staff, contact us today on 0141 2507772 or via email at [email protected], and we can arrange for a member of our development team to come and discuss your training needs.