Modern Apprenticeship Level 2 Sports Coaching (SCQF L6)
/ Modern Apprenticeships
About the Apprenticeship
The Active Leisure, Learning and Wellbeing Level 2 Modern Apprenticeship in Sports Coaching (SCQF L6) is suitable for individuals who are working within a leisure and fitness environment, weightlifting environment or CrossFit box who are looking to further develop their skills and knowledge as a weightlifting coach.
Throughout the Apprenticeship candidates will complete the following units:
- HC2E 04 – Plan Sports Coaching Sessions
- HC2F 04 – Deliver Sports Coaching Sessions
- HC2G 04 – Review Sports Coaching Sessions
One other optional units have to be completed to make up the full award. This can be discussed with our development team.
Industry Awards Included in the Apprenticeship
This Modern Apprenticeship includes the following qualifications:
- Focus Awards (BWL) Level 1 Award in Coaching Weightlifting
- BWL Level 2 Technical Official Award
Core Skills Included in Apprenticeship
- Working with Others Level 4
- Problem solving Level 4
- Numeracy Level 4
- Information and Communication Technology Level 4
- Communication Level 4
- This qualification can take up to 12 months to complete.
If you are interested in one of our Apprenticeship programmes, either for yourself or for your staff, contact us today on 0141 2507772 or via email at [email protected], and we can arrange for a member of our development team to come and discuss your training needs.