Modern Apprenticeship Level 2 Operational Services (SCQF L5/6)
/ Modern Apprenticeships
About the Apprenticeship
The Active Leisure, Learning and Wellbeing Level 2 Modern Apprenticeship in Operational Services (SCQF L5/6) is suitable for individuals who are working within a leisure and fitness environment for example as a Leisure Attendants, Lifeguards, receptionist, cafe assistant and many more looking to further develop their skills and knowledge.
Throughout the Apprenticeship candidates will complete the following units:
- A52 – Support the work of your team and organisation
- C22 – Promote health, safety and welfare in active leisure and recreation
- D214 – Support equality and diversity in active leisure and recreation
- C32 – Give customers a positive impression of yourself and your organisation
Four other optional units have to be completed to make up the full award. These can be discussed with our development team.
Industry Awards Included in the Apprenticeship
- Active IQ Level 2 Gym Instructor Qualification.
- Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training Qualification (must hold a Level 2 Gym Instructor qualification as an entry requirement).
- Active IQ Level 2 Exercise to Music Qualification.
Core Skills Included in Apprenticeship
- Working with Others Level 4
- Problem Solving Level 4
- Numeracy Level 4
- Information and Communication Technology Level 4
- Communication Level 4
- This qualification can take up to 12 months to complete.
If you are interested in one of our Apprenticeship programmes, either for yourself or for your staff, contact us today on 0141 2507772 or via email at [email protected], and we can arrange for a member of our development team to come and discuss your training needs.