About the Apprenticeship
The Active Leisure, Learning and Wellbeing Level 2 Modern Apprenticeship in Instructing Exercise & Fitness – Exercise to Music is the qualification for individuals who are working within a leisure and fitness setting and want to further develop their skills and knowledge as a Group Exercise Instructor.
Throughout the Apprenticeship candidates will complete the following units:
- HG7R 04 – Health, Safety & Welfare Promotion in Active Leisure & Recreation
- HG7T 04 – Assist Participants to Develop & Maintain the Motivation to Adhere to Exercise & Physical Activity
- HG7Y 04 – Instruct & Supervise Group Exercise
- HG7X Plan & Organise Group Exercise
Industry Awards Included in the Apprenticeship
Four other optional units have to be completed to make up the full award. These can be discussed with our development team.
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing – Exercise to Music
- NHS Health Behaviour Change Level 1
Core Skills Included in Apprenticeship
- Working with Others Level 4
- Problem solving Level 4
- Numeracy Level 4
- Information and Communication Technology Level 4
- Communication Level 4
- This qualification can take up to 12 months to complete.
If you are interested in one of our Apprenticeship programmes, either for yourself or for your staff, contact us today on 0141 2507772 or via email at [email protected], and we can arrange for a member of our development team to come and discuss your training needs.