These have changed over the years, since having my kids a lot of my free time is spent with my family and friends.
I totally love being a mum. Due to my busy lifestyle I have a home gym which I should spend more time in but love once I apply myself. I love to travel and show my kids different cultures, traditions, history and food. We have been lucky to see a bit of the world together.
I am partial to a Morgan’s and diet coke or when I am living it up a French martini.
My main roles within Fitness Training Scotland are:
I am one of the directors of Fitness Training Scotland. My main roles within the company are to manage and support our number of different contracts. I internally verify the qualifications throughout different stages to ensure that our courses are standardised and taught/delivered to a high standard. I also assess Gym Instructor and Personal Trainer as well as deliver Modern Apprenticeships.
My relevant fitness qualifications for FTS are:
- V1 Verifier qualification
- A1 Assessor qualification
- Gym Instructor Award level 2
- Advanced Gym Instructor Level 3
- Certificate in Personal Training Level 3
- Certificate in Nutrition and Health level 3
- Training in different environments level 3
- Client Lifestyle and Fitness Assessment level 3
- Diploma in Swedish Massage