Fitness Training Scotland Tutor and Assessor / Glasgow university
About Iona Bruce
Iona is a full-time Personal Trainer, Sports Massage Therapist and Trampoline Coach in Glasgow. She holds a PgDip in Sports Performance Coaching, an MA, an MLitt, and is currently completing an MSc in Sports Performance Coaching.
Iona is one strong woman and is working towards her UKSCA Strength and Conditioning Accreditation. Iona currently works in Glasgow with a range of clients including general population and weight-loss, university sports and elite athletes across their off-seasons and competitive seasons.
Iona’s roles within Fitness Training Scotland are:
- Delivering and Assessing the Certificate in Personal Training Level 3 1 to 1 tutoring
- Delivering and Assessing the Certificate in Personal Training level 3 qualification
- Delivering and Assessing the Certificate in Fitness Instructing level 2 – Gym based qualification
- 1-1 Mentor Tutor
Iona’s relevant fitness qualifications for FTS are:
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Level 3 Sports Massage Therapist
- Trampoline Coach
- PgDip in Sports Performance Coaching, an MA, an MLitt.
- MSc in Sports Performance Coaching. (currently completing)
- UKSCA Strength and Conditioning Accreditation (working towards)