Fitness Training Scotland Tutor & Assessor.
I have over 22 years experience in the health and fitness industry. My passion has always been health and fitness which mainly comes from my swimming and football background. This led me to working as a successful full-time personal trainer specialising in women’s weight lifting and injury rehabilitation. As well as a personal trainer I am a Sports Therapist for a local Junior football team.
My goals and passions are to use my breadth and wealth of experience in the health and fitness industry to ensure that upcoming gym instructors get the best training with valuable knowledge, enthusiasm and strong foundation of theory to start their careers in the industry.
My main roles within Fitness Training Scotland are:
- Delivering and Assessing the Certificate in Fitness Instructing – Gym Based qualification
My relevant fitness qualifications for FTS are:
- Bsc Sports Coaching with Development
- HND Sports Therapy
- Level 3 Personal Training Certificate
- Level 3 Exercise Referral Specialist
- Applied Nutrition and Supplementation Consultant
- Kettlebell & Suspension Training Instructor
- Level 1 British Weightlifting Coach (June 2019)
- First Aid at Work