Fitness Training Scotland Assessor
From an early age sport and fitness has been a huge passion. In 2001 aged just 21 I founded Think Fitness 4 Less and over the past 19 years have built it into the award-winning gym it is today.
The gym won the Shell Livewire Scottish Young Entrepreneur Of The Year title in 2002, and on both occasions the gym has entered the UK National Fitness Awards in 2015 and 2018, it has made the finals, shortlisted in the top six Scottish Gym Of The Year Category.
Having also worked in the Public, Private and Educational Sectors I enjoy passing on my experience to others and get great satisfaction in their personal development.
In my spare time I like to spend it with my family and friends while I also enjoy running, walking, cycling and the gym.
My main roles within Fitness Training Scotland are:
- Assessing the Certificate in Fitness Instructing – Gym based level 2 qualification
- Assessing the Certificate in Personal Training Level 3 qualification.
My relevant fitness qualifications for FTS are:
- REP’s Level 3 Registered (R0018587)
- Level 2 Gym, Level 3 Personal Trainer, Tutor, Fitness Manager and Assessor.
- UKSCA Weightlifting Certificate
- PDA Teaching Certificate
- CYQ Level 3 Assessing in the Active Leisure sector
- NCFE Assessor and Internal Moderator Certificate
- WATT Bike Certificate
- Advanced Diploma in Personal Training
- NHS Public Defibrillation –AED
- Boxercise and Boxercise Kick Instructor
- Spin Instructor Certificate
- Working with Disabled Sportspeople Certificate
- SVQ3 Customer Service