Fitness Training Scotland Tutor and Assessor.
I have worked in private sector fitness and public sector as a gym instructor, exercise referral and cardiac rehab instructor.
In addition to this I have taught fitness as a personal trainer and a group exercise instructor which I continue to do so now. I have worked with club, national and international level competitors as a karate coach and preparing strength and conditioning programmes. I myself have been a British Champion.
My main roles within Fitness Training Scotland are:
- Delivering and Assessing the Certificate in Fitness Instructing level 2 – Gym Based qualification
- Assessing the Certificate in Fitness Instructing – Exercise to Music Qualification
- Delivering and Assessing the Personal Training Level 3 qualification
- Delivering and Assessing the Diploma in Exercise Referral qualification
- Internally Verifying various qualifications
My relevant fitness qualifications for FTS are
- MEd Education and Professional Development
- Post Graduate Diploma Physical Activity and Public Health
- Post Graduate Certificate in Public Health
- Post Graduate certificate in Education
- BA (Hons) Leisure and Recreation
- CSCS (Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist)
- L3 Cert PT
- L3 Dip Pilates Matwork
- L3 Dip Sports Massage
- L2 Gym, circuit, ETM