Candidates will receive a Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training manual when booking and be asked to read through specific sections and utilise e-learning below to help with revision.
E-learning is included in the cost of the course. It is designed to offer a different learning style from the manual as some of our learners prefer visual and interactive learning as they struggle to study from the book alone. Within the e-learning resource it will cover:
- Applied anatomy and physiology for exercise, health and fitness
- The principles of nutrition and application to exercise and health
- Encouraging positive health and fitness behaviours in clients
- Programme design and delivery for personal training
- Professionalism and business acumen for personal trainers
Active IQ has advised that candidates would require a laptop or computer to access your e-Learning account as an iPad or mobile phone would not have the full capability to perform all the functions within the e-Learning.
Course work required before the course commences
There are worksheets and a food diary that are required to be completed before the course starts. Candidates will receive guidance on this when booking.