Course Candidates will Learn
Candidates will study some of the course through home study as well as five days of face to face delivery, the course content covers:
- Anatomy, physiology and nutrition and how they relate to exercise and fitness. (Home study)
- Health and safety in the fitness environment.
- The skills to conduct client and group inductions in a gym-based environment and support exercise adherence and a healthy lifestyle.
- The skills to plan, instruct and supervise safe and effective exercise and physical activity sessions.
- Professionalism for fitness instructing.
- Personal and professional development.
- Delivering exceptional customer service