Course Candidates will Learn
Candidates will study some of the course through home study as well as six days of face to face delivery, the course content covers:
- Principles of Anatomy, Physiology and Fitness
- Professionalism for Group Training
- Health and Safety in a Group Training Environment
- Supporting Behaviour Change and Healthy Lifestyles
- Planning and Instructing Group Training Sessions (to include high intensity interval training (HIIT), circuit training, body conditioning, studio resistance etc.)
- OPTIONAL ADDITIONAL UNIT – Planning and Instructing Group Training to Music Sessions – for further information for dates and prices on this additional unit please contact our office.